Add to shopping list
- ½ cup Crumbled Cacique Cotija Cheese 10 oz
- 1 cup Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 1 (12-count) Package of Green Giant® Extra Sweet Mini Ears of Corn on the Cob
- ½ cup butter
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: lime wedges and ¼ cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Steam corn in a steamer basket set over boiling water in a large pot for 5 minutes.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon butter evenly on each cob and season to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Add corn cobs and grill for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally until charred in some spots. Grill marks look great, and they give a nice smoky flavor to the corn.
- To Serve: Pour Crema Mexicana generously over the corn and sprinkle with Queso Cotija. Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges. For an extra kick add ground chili powder as a topping. Enjoy!