Add to shopping list
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 KRAFT® Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 8 red onion rings
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat and barbecue sauce; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill patties 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160°F). Top with cheese; grill 1 to 2 min. or until melted.
- Spread buns with guacamole, fill with lettuce, cheeseburgers, tomatoes, and onions.