Add to shopping list
- 14-16 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1 - 8 ounce package Essential Everyday Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend
- 1 teaspoon Essential Everyday Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday Chili Powder
- 1 - 16 ounce package Essential Everyday Bacon slices cut in half
- Prep: Place a baking rack on a large baking sheet. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and center membrane. Set aside.
- Combine: In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Mexican style cheese, cumin and chili powder; salt to taste. Divide among jalapeño halves.
- Create: Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with a half slice of bacon and place on baking rack. Bake in a preheated 425°F oven 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.