Add to shopping list
- 1 - 15 ounce can Essential Everyday Pinto Beans undrained
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Chili Powder
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can Essential Everyday Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes undrained
- 10 Essential Everyday Beef Franks cooked
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Fancy Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Prep: Using a potato masher, mash beans and juice into fi ne pieces, but not a paste; set aside.
- Combine: In medium saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef and chili powder until beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir beans and undrained tomatoes into pan; bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thickened.
- Create: Place cooked hot dogs into toasted buns; top with chili, cheese and onions.