Add to shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Essential Everyday 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Baking Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday Salt
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless sirloin steak
- Prep: In small bowl, combine all ingredients except steak. Place steak and marinade in a 1-gallon reclosable food storage bag; seal bag. Toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Create: Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill.
- Grill, turning once, 8-16 minutes (depending on thickness) or until desired doneness is reached (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium). Remove from grill.