Add to shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Essential Everyday Baking Soda
- 1 large orange sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 bags citrus flavored green tea
- 3/4 cup Essential Everyday Granulated Sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- ice cubes
- lemon slices, mint leaves
- Prep: Place baking soda and orange slices in a 3-quart pitcher; pour in boiling water and add tea bags. Cover and let steep 10-15 minutes.
- Combine: Remove tea bags; add sugar and stir until dissolved; pour in cold water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Create: Serve over ice with lemon slices and mint leaves.