- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French’s® tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon French’s® classic yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Cracked Pepper, Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Cracked Pepper, Garlic & Sea Salt Seasoning
Add to shopping list
- 4 pretzel hamburger rolls, toasted
- 2 slices smoked Provolone cheese, each slice cut in half
- French’s® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- For the burger sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover. Set aside until ready to serve.
- For the burgers, mix ground beef and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning in medium bowl until well blended.
- Divide meat evenly into 8 portions and shape into patties. Sprinkle patties evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning.
- Place burgers on grill over medium heat. Smash burgers slightly. Cook 4 minutes, then flip.
- Top 4 of the burgers with cheese. Close grill; cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- To assemble burgers, spread sauce on cut-sides of rolls. Place burger with cheese on bottom roll. Add a second burger patty to each. Top with Crispy Fried Onions to serve.