Add to shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, finely crushed (no larger than 1/4 inch)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14-ounce) cartons Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine finely crushed pretzels, brown sugar and melted butter together. Set aside 3 tablespoons for pie topping.
- Firmly press remaining mixture on bottom and up the sides of an 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack before filling (about 30 minutes).
- While the crust is cooling, lightly thaw ice cream (about 10 minutes).
- When crust is cool, spread bottom with ice cream.
- Sprinkle edge of ice cream with remaining crushed pretzel mixture and transfer to the freezer for 1 1/2 hours to harden.