- 1 pie crust for 9-inch pie (refrigerated or homemade)
- 2 cans (21 oz each) Duncan Hines® Wilderness® More Fruit Apple Pie Filling & Topping
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Add to shopping list
- Prep Adjust oven rack to lower-third of oven. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in bottom of 9-inch pie plate and flute the edges. Pour pie filling into crust.
- Combine - Beat butter, flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until blended and crumbly. Pour evenly over pie filling.
- Create - Place pie on baking sheet and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until Dutch apple pie topping is golden brown and crisp. Cool completely before slicing. Serve with Reddi-wip.