Add to shopping list
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (28.5 oz each) Duncan Hines® EPIC Fruity Pebbles™ Cake Kit
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Stir together cake mix, melted butter and eggs in large bowl until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon portions of cookie dough on baking sheets, leaving 1-inch between cookies. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, until very lightly browned and centers are set. Cool completely.
- Frost flat side of cookies with Fruity Pebbles™ frosting. Pour Fruity Pebbles™ cereal into a shallow bowl.
- Put a scoop of ice cream on top of frosting on half of the cookies. Top with a second cookie and press to sandwich. Roll sides of ice cream sandwiches in Fruity Pebbles™ cereal.
- Fruity Pebbles™ Ice Cream Sandwiches can be made and stored in the freezer for about an hour before serving.