Add to shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice divided
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Butter softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 pound fresh asparagus trimmed
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- In small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon lemon juice with butter and lemon zest; salt to taste. Mix until well combined. Form into 4 balls and place on waxed paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place remaining lemon juice in a 1-gallon recloseable food storage bag; add asparagus and garlic; salt and pepper to taste. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place asparagus on grill; grill, turning frequently, until crisp-tender (about 3-5 minutes).
- Remove from grill; serve immediately topped with lemon butter.