Add to shopping list
- 1/2 12 ounce package Wild Harvest Organic Penne Pasta
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon & pepper seasoning
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 16 ounce package Wild Harvest Organic Frozen Broccoli Florets thawed, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into strips, cut strips in half
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper seasoning; set aside. Cut lemon in half; cut one half into 6 wedges. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and lemon wedges; reserving other half of lemon. Sauté until chicken is browned (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add broccoli, peppers and garlic. Sauté until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through (about 3-5 minutes). Add wine and squeeze other half of lemon into pan; sauté until reduced by half.
- Toss in pasta. Salt and pepper to taste.