Add to shopping list
- 1 16.5 ounce chub Essential Everyday Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough divided
- 3/4 cup Essential Everyday Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Essential Everyday Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Essential Everyday Butter melted
- 1 cup Essential Everyday Milk Chocolate Chips
- 24 Essential Everyday Marshmallows
- Press two-thirds of cookie dough into pie pan; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; set ¼ cup aside. Press remaining crumbs over cookie dough. Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Dollop remaining cookie dough over top of pie; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 20-25 minutes or until cookie dough is done. Cool completely before serving.