Add to shopping list
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) broccoli coleslaw
- 4 Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- Prep - Spray cold grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Combine - Stir together vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and celery seed in medium bowl. Add broccoli coleslaw and toss to combine; cover and set aside.
- Create - Grill franks 5 to 10 minutes or until hot, turning frequently. Toast inside of rolls.
Place franks in rolls and top each frank with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1/3 cup broccoli slaw. Serve immediately. Extra coleslaw may be served on the side or with another meal.
- Tip - The broccoli coleslaw may be made several hours before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.