Add to shopping list
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- Kangaroo® Pita Chips or sliced bread, optional
- Prep - Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook spinach in microwave according to package directions.
- Combine - Add cream cheese and garlic salt to spinach; stir until cheese melts and mixture is blended. Add undrained tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese and onion; stir to combine.
- Create - Place mixture in baking dish; bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with pita chips or bread, if desired.